Tuesday, November 14, 2006

All Smiles


Audrey is now 8 weeks / 2 months old! She has changed alot since her birth. We are really enjoying her more and more each day. In the past two weeks she has started smiling and giggling at her mommy and daddy. We are really looking forward to spending the holidays with our families. I have read that around three months babies start to really engage with others and it will be fun to see her respond to her grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins and friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know they'll be some engaging here! :-)

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure her mommy and daddy give her PLENTY to giggle at!!!u

Anonymous said...

Update!!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait until you can bring her to see me. Her smile is great. Have a Merry Christmas playing Santa for the first time. I love you Chick