Monday, December 15, 2008

4th Album...4th Photo...Hum?


I was tagged....well let's just say a while ago to post the 4th picture of my 4th album. I recently got a new laptop so my pictures were not old but on our old computer we had a slew of pics. So I had my sweet honey send me all the pictures that I wanted.


This picture is of my sweet sister-in-law who is now in New Zealand! We were celebrating Christmas 2004 and this was our first Christmas together (as newly-weds). Jeremy, my brother, and Eliza were married 2 weeks after us. At the time it was hard to get her in a picture much less a decent one. So here is to black mail! I think she was tucking in her shirt and using the Christmas tree as a screen. We had all gathered in Kansas at my Aunt's house. We had a lot of fun and interesting moments.

3 comments:

Josie said...

you've been nominated for the lemonade award pick up your award at www.allforfunphotography.blogspot.com

richlibrarian said...

geeee....thanks!

i don't remember it being hard to get a picture of me....ok maybe a good picture of me might have been difficult. but i was "santa" that year handing out gifts. i think we have a few of me doing that.

Jaime said...

I love your new background and header! So cute! I love the color combo!