Sunday, April 12, 2009

Say Hello to Myles





On April 2nd we went in for a 4-D sonogram! My mom was able to come for the weekend to join us for this neat occasion. I was 22 weeks at the time. This was our 3rd sonogram and our 1st time to have a 4-D sonogram.

Matthew, Audrey, my mom and myself all piled into the sonogram room and we were amazed at how much we could see of our baby boy. Myles (our boy's name) kept his fists close and tight in front of his face. Matthew was proud of his pugilists stance. Myles means soldier, so what a fitting name. I like that name because I want our kids to be great advocates and partners for Christ. "Onward Christian Solider!"

After the appointment, Audrey went to school and showed all her classmates her brother's picture. She is a proud big sister who is excitedly awaiting her brother's arrival.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Those sonograms are so awesome!

Congrats!!

richlibrarian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy Lion said...

What awesome pics of Myles! I still love that name.