Sunday, June 22, 2008

Surprise!

I think he has a slight glow of surprise.

Thank you to everyone who could join us for Matthew's 28th Birthday Party at Pizza King. We had a blast. The pizza was great, the company was awesome and Matthew was totally surprised.

Matthew in his element.
When I asked Matthew what he wanted for his birthday he said he would be fine with nothing. I saw the nothingness as a challenge to go all out. So, I planned a Surprise Party at his favorite place to eat. Little did I know that when you ask friends out for fun and pizza they will take you up on it. I thought we might have at the most 10 people...no...we ended up with 32 to be exact. Matthew feels truly blessed this year by all of your well-wishings. Thanks a bunches.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

He does have a nice glow of surprise. We were a big (loud) crew, weren't we? :-)

It was fun! I'm glad we could be a part of celebrating you guys (oh, yeah, and Matthew, specifically). :-)