Friday, February 13, 2009

1st Sonogram!

This pregnancy has been very different than my last. I have forgotten that I am pregnant occasionally and I didn't go see a doctor unitl I was 14 weeks! So within a weeks time I have seen the doctor and had a sonogram.
The purpose of the sonogram was to get an acurate due date. Our due date is August 5th and since the baby was measuring only a week behind we aren't changing the due date. We were also able to see what the gender of the baby is! The sonographer said she is pretty sure we are having a BOY, but to not to go out and buy lots of blue. Our next sonogram will be at 22 weeks and then we should know more definitely.
In the meantime we are thinking of names and are open to suggestions, it just doesn't mean we will pick the name you suggested! Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: