Sunday, February 01, 2009

Christmas Princess Tea


Back at the beginning of December I schemed to get all the little girls in our circle together to have some girl time. Audrey has recently become enamored with dressing up and being a princess! So I thought that I would start a tradition that I can carry on until Audrey leaves for college: Christmas Tea time.

Miss J-Bug!

I think our little Princess Tea party went smashing! The girls were so well behaved and knew just what to do despite being so young.

Cookie Creations
We had playtime, lunch and then cookie decorating. Sadly to say there was no tea had by the little ones. I think all the mommies enjoyed watching our little ladies!
Little Ladies

2 comments:

Ruth said...

It really was sweet to watch those girls know what to do together! That was a wonderful idea and a most excellent tradition! I hope we get to be part of it again!

Jaime said...

How sweet! So many cute little girls all in one room... I don't know if I can stand it! ;-)