Sunday, February 01, 2009

Christmas Celebrating!

New Table and Chairs!

I know, I know that this is 2 months late but I wanted to share these great pictures! We decided to start some family traditions now that Audrey is 2. My parents came in from Waco and brought a great surprise with them.
I had asked my mom to bring some folding chairs to compensate for the lack of seating in our house. My mom came in and said she had forgotten to pack the chairs. After we had eaten dinner my parents went out to the car to get their luggage and surprised me with a new-to-me dining table and chairs!
The drunken Reindeer!

Mommy/Daughter matching necklaces.

Christmas Eve we played games and had great snacking! We also opened gifts from family. After the little one was all snug in her bed with visions of sugar plums...oh yeah on with the story, we (Matthew, my dad, sister and myself) commenced to assemble all the the Christmas toys.
Cool Dad

Merry Christmas!
Matthew and I were so excited for Audrey and enjoyed all the excitement. Audrey had so much fun Christmas morning playing with all her new toys. I think she was a little overwhelmed!

Look at all the loot!
We really enjoyed having my folks up and enjoyed having a less-stressful Christmas at home.

3 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

It's never too late to post! Love the new layout!

Josie said...

Better late than never is my motto! Love the pics.

Kristen said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time...cute pics. Adorable blog layout :)